Book Title: Essential Elements for Assessing Infants and Preschoolers with Special Needs, Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package
Author: Mary McLean
- Building Blocks for Teaching Preschoolers with Special Needs, Second Edition
- Administration Guide (AEPS: Assessment, Evalutaion, and Programming System, Vol. 1)
- The Elephant in the Playroom: Ordinary Parents Write Intimately and Honestly About Raising Kids with Special N eeds
- Functional Behavioral Assessment and Function-Based Intervention: An Effective, Practical Approach
- Understanding Families: Supportive Approaches to Diversity, Disability, and Risk, Second Edition
- Family-Centered Early Intervention: Supporting Infants and Toddlers in Natural Environments
- Developing Cross-Cultural Competence: A Guide for Working with Children and Their Families, Fourth Edition
- 2: Assessment, Evaluation, and Programming System for Infants and Children (AEPS®), Second Edition, Test: Birth to Three Years and Three to Six Years
- Teaching Young Children with Disabilities in Natural Environments, Second Edition
- Transdisciplinary Play-Based Assessment, Second Edition (TPBA2)
This title is only available as a loose-leaf version with Pearson eText.
Revered expert authors Mary McLean, Mary Louise Hemmeter, and Patricia Snyder have written an indispensable text for the early childhood educator with Essential Elements for Assessing Infants and Preschoolers with Special Needs. Filled with the most vital information about the best evidence-based practices for use in assessment of young children with special needs, this elemental resource guides the development of its audience—future educators of the very young—preparing them with the necessary skills to successfully carry-out assessment of young children with disabilities, age birth through five.
Carefully articulated and crafted in a clearly organized way, the twelve chapters that comprise this new entry to the field will provide its readers with the elements, the research, the application, and more. A strong overview and importance of assessment in EI/ECSE begins this practical new text, as assessment models and methods are presented, and assessing early learning environments is explored. Diversity, cultural competence, and assessment are key components to the text. The authors also address assessing language and communication, social competence and play skills, early academic skills, adaptive skills, motor skills, the functional assessment of challenging behaviors, and monitoring child progress. The text concludes with evidence-based practices in assessment.
0133399885 / 9780133399882 Essential Elements for Assessing Infants and Preschoolers with Special Needs, Loose-Leaf Version with Pearson eText -- Access Card
Package consists of:
0132757079 / 9780132757072 Essential Elements for Assessing Infants and Preschoolers with Special Needs Loose Leaf Version
0133397963 / 9780133397963 Essential Elements for Assessing Infants and Preschoolers with Special Needs, Pearson eText -- Access Card