Book Title: Living Language Russian, Complete Edition: Beginner through advanced course, including 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, and free online learning
Publisher: Living Language
Release Date: 2013-06-11
Author: Living Language
Russian, Complete Edition
- Russian Grammar (Quickstudy Academic Outline)
- The New Penguin Russian Course: A Complete Course for Beginners (Penguin Handbooks)
- Living Language German, Complete Edition: Beginner through advanced course, including 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, and free online learning
- Russian Stories: A Dual-Language Book (English and Russian Edition)
- Living Language Arabic, Complete Edition: Beginner through advanced course, including 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, Arabic script guide, and free online learning
- Pimsleur Russian Conversational Course - Level 1 Lessons 1-16 CD: Learn to Speak and Understand Russian with Pimsleur Language Programs
- Russian Picture Word Book: Learn Over 500 Commonly Used Russian Words Through Pictures (Dover Children's Language Activity Books)
- Living Language French, Complete Edition: Beginner through advanced course, including 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, and free online learning
- Russian-English Bilingual Visual Dictionary (DK Visual Dictionaries)
- Russian For Dummies
is a unique multimedia course that takes you from a beginner to an advanced level in one convenient package.
At the core of Russian, Complete Edition
is the Living Language Method™, based on linguistic science, proven techniques, and over 65 years of experience. Our method teaches you the whole language, so you can express yourself, not just recite memorized words or scripts.
Millions have learned with Living Language®. Now it’s your turn.
• 3 Books:
46 lessons, additional review exercises, culture notes, and a grammar summary—plus a bonus notebook
• 9 Audio CDs:
Vocabulary, dialogues, audio exercises, and more—listen while using the books or use for review on the go
• Free Online Learning:
Visit our Language Lab (www.livinglanguage.com/languagelab) for flashcards, games, and interactive quizzes for each lesson
To learn more visit livinglanguage.com.
The Living Language Method™ Build a Foundation
Start speaking Russian immediately using essential words and phrases. Progress with Confidence
Build on each lesson as you advance to full sentences, then actual conversations. Retain what You’ve Learned
Special recall exercises move your new language from short-term to long-term memory. Achieve Your Goals
Don’t just mimic or memorize. Develop practical language skills to speak in any situation.