Book Title: Living Language Korean, Complete Edition: Beginner through advanced course, including 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, Korean reading & writing guide, and free online learning
Publisher: Living Language
Author: Living Language
Korean, Complete Edition
- Korean Flash Cards Kit: Learn 1,000 Basic Korean Words and Phrases Quickly and Easily! (Hangul & Romanized Forms) (Audio-CD Included)
- Learn Hangul in One Hour: A Complete Course on How to Teach Yourself the Korean Writing System
- Living Language Japanese, Complete Edition: Beginner through advanced course, including 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, Japanese reading & writing guide, and free online learning
- Easy Learning Fundamental Korean Writing Practice Book
- Hangul Today! Mastering Hangul Workbook
- Let's Study Korean: Complete Practice Work Book for Grammar, Spelling, Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension With Over 600 Questions
- Living Language Mandarin Chinese, Complete Edition: Beginner through advanced course, including 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, Chinese character guide, and free online learning
- Korean for Beginners: Mastering Conversational Korean (CD-ROM Included)
- Living Language French, Complete Edition: Beginner through advanced course, including 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, and free online learning
- Living Language Russian, Complete Edition: Beginner through advanced course, including 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, and free online learning
is a unique multimedia course that takes you from a beginner to an advanced level in one convenient package.
At the core of Korean, Complete Edition
is the Living Language Method™, based on linguistic science, proven techniques, and over 65 years of experience. Our method teaches you the whole language, so you can express yourself, not just recite memorized words or scripts.
Millions have learned with Living Language®. Now it’s your turn.
• 4 Books:
46 lessons, additional review exercises, culture notes, and a grammar summary—plus a complete guide to reading and writing Korean
• 9 Audio CDs:
Vocabulary, dialogues, audio exercises, and more—listen while using the books or use for review on the go
• Free Online Learning:
Visit our Language Lab (www.livinglanguage.com/languagelab) for flashcards, games, and interactive quizzes for each lesson
To learn more visit livinglanguage.com.
The Living Language Method™ Build a Foundation
Start speaking Korean immediately using essential words and phrases. Progress with Confidence
Build on each lesson as you advance to full sentences, then actual conversations. Retain what You’ve Learned
Special recall exercises move your new language from short-term to long-term memory. Achieve Your Goals
Don’t just mimic or memorize. Develop practical language skills to speak in any situation.