Book Title: National Geographic Guide to Scenic Highways and Byways, 5th Edition: The 300 Best Drives in the U.S.
Publisher: National Geographic
Release Date: 2018-02-06
Author: National Geographic
This fully updated edition of the best-selling guidebook from National Geographic showcases 300 of the best scenic drives across the United States.
- National Geographic Guide to State Parks of the United States, 5th Edition (National Geographic's Guide to the State Parks of the United States)
- 50 States, 5,000 Ideas: Where to Go, When to Go, What to See, What to Do
- National Geographic Guide to National Parks of the United States, 8th Edition (National Geographic Guide to the National Parks of the United States)
- The Most Scenic Drives in America, Newly Revised and Updated: 120 Spectacular Road Trips
- Off the Beaten Path: A Travel Guide to More Than 1000 Scenic and Interesting Places Still Uncrowded and Inviting
- Road Trip USA: Cross-Country Adventures on America's Two-Lane Highways
- Your Guide to the National Parks: The Complete Guide to all 59 National Parks (Second edition)
- The Good Sam RV Travel & Savings Guide (Good Sams Rv Travel Guide & Campground Directory)
- National Geographic Complete National Parks of the United States, 2nd Edition: 400+ Parks, Monuments, Battlefields, Historic Sites, Scenic Trails, Recreation Areas, and Seashores
- the Next EXIT 2018
The fifth and latest edition of National Geographic Guide to Scenic Highways and Byways
provides more than 300 possibilities for spectacular getaways in your local area and throughout the 50 states. Whether you're looking for a short day trip close to home or a several-weeks-long vacation, you'll find a host of ideas in this beautifully illustrated, detail-packed book, which celebrates America's regional diversity, rich history, and jaw-dropping splendor. Suggested drives include Maine's rocky coastline, the Southeast's mystical swamplands, the Southwest's striking red-rock plateaus, the West's majestic mountains, and many more. Veteran National Geographic authors with deep knowledge of each area employ superb storytelling techniques to enliven your journeys. Each drive features mile-by-mile directions, as well as all the practical info you'll need to make your next road trip an experience to remember.