Book Title: Barron's AP US History Flash Cards, 3rd Edition
Publisher: Barron's Educational Series
Author: Michael R. Bergman J.D.
- Barron's AP United States History, 3rd Edition
- Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam 2018, Premium Edition (College Test Preparation)
- Barron's AP Biology Flash Cards, 3rd Edition
- Barron's AP World History Flash Cards, 3rd Edition
- Barron's AP Chemistry Flash Cards, 2nd Edition
- Barron's AP Psychology Flash Cards, 3rd Edition
- Barron's AP Environmental Science Flash Cards, 2nd Edition
- AP® U.S. History Crash Course, 4th Ed., Book + Online (Advanced Placement (AP) Crash Course)
- Barron's AP English Language and Composition, 7th Edition
- Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam, 2018 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 (College Test Preparation)
This set of approximately 500 flash cards covers all of the major topics students need to know for the new AP U.S. History exam, including constitutional history, the branches and functions of the federal government, the political party system, lobbyists, the role of media in government, and much more. The cards have a punch-hole in one corner that accommodates an enclosed metal key-ring-style card holder. The ring allows students to arrange the flash cards in any sequence that suits their study needs. A valuable study aid, whether used alone or in tandem with the newly published Barron’s AP United States History
test prep manual.