Book Title: MLA: The Easy Way! [Updated for MLA 8th Edition]
Publisher: XanEdu Publishing Inc.
Author: Peggy M. Houghton
- MLA Handbook
- APA: The Easy Way! (Updated for APA 6th edition)
- A Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations, Eighth Edition: Chicago Style for Students and Researchers (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)
- Algebra I Workbook For Dummies
- Essays & Term Papers (Quick Study Academic)
- Sketches of Jewish Social Life
- Plato: The Complete Works (31 Books)
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing, with 2016 MLA Update (Third Edition)
- Crown and Country: A History of England through the Monarchy
- The Best Punctuation Book, Period: A Comprehensive Guide for Every Writer, Editor, Student, and Businessperson
The Modern Language Association (MLA) has established a complete handbook for writing research papers. Dubbed by Newsweek magazine as the style bible for most college students, this guidebook is required by many academic institutions throughout the United States and the world. The MLA Handbook (8th Edition) is an accepted format used by many academic and nonacademic institutions and publications. However, this highly regarded manual is not specifically geared toward scholarly academic writing...especially term papers.
The authors of this book draw information from the MLA manual (8th edition) that is specific to academic writing and expand upon it using document set-up instructions and a sample paper. The end result of this transformational process yields a useful guide that can be used along with the actual manual for successful academic writing. This book clarifies many detailed specifications of MLA style. Frequently used aspects of MLA style, citation, and referencing are addressed in a simple format that allows researchers to focus on content instead of mechanics and style. Quite simply, MLA: The Easy Way! presents the basics of MLA style in a clear, concise, accurate, and easy-to-navigate package.
Try MLA: The Easy Way!, and immediately relieve some of the stress of writing a research paper.