Book Title: Declutter Your Mind: How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking
Publisher: Oldtown Publishing LLC
Release Date: 2016-08-21
Author: S.J. Scott
Feel overwhelmed by your thoughts? Struggling with anxiety about your daily tasks? Or do you want to stop worrying about life?
The truth is...We all
experience the occasional negative thought. But if you always feel overwhelmed
, then you need to closely examine how these thoughts are negatively impacting your lifestyle.
The solution is to practice specific mindfulness techniques
that create more "space" in your mind to enjoy inner peace and happiness. With these habits, you'll have the clarity to prioritize what's most important in your life, what no longer serves your goals, and how you want to live on a daily basis. And that's what you'll learn in Declutter Your Mind
DOWNLOAD:: Declutter Your Mind -- How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking
The goal of this book is simple: We will teach you the habits, actions, and mindsets to clean up the mental clutter that's holding you back from living a meaningful life.You will learn:
Declutter Your Mind
- 4 Causes of Mental Clutter
- How to Reframe ALL Your Negative Thoughts
- 4 Strategies to Improve (or Eliminate) Bad Relationships
- The Importance of Decluttering the Distractions That Cause Anxiety
- A Simple Strategy to Discover What's Important to YOU
- 400 Words That Help Identify YOUR Values
- The Benefit of Meditation and Focused Deep Breathing (and How to Do Both)
- How to Create Goals That Connect to Your Passions
is full of exercises that will have an immediate, positive impact on your mindset. Instead of just
telling you to do something, we provide practical, science-backed actions
that can create real and lasting change if practiced regularly.
Would You Like To Know More?
Download now to stop worrying, deal with anxiety, and clear your mind.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy now button.